Thursday, April 7, 2011

Oh Spring, Where Art Thou

Hi. My name is Kandace, and I love warm weather. Sad news, the weather has been no bueno for the past couple days, and it's supposed to snow for the next two. So, to cheer myself up, I'm going to blog about happy summer memories today!

Since my birthday is in July, we are almost always doing something exciting and away from home.
On my birthday, I've been in: Texas, Salina, Monticello, Brekenridge, California, Disney World, Youth Conference (I had a dance at Youth Conference for my 16th birthday), Family Reunion (s), and Lake Powell. Epic huh? It's because my birthday is awesome. It doubles as a prime time to have a vacation.

One thing I love about warm weather time of year is the chance to just relax outside. Although I usually spend the summer working, it's so chill! I get to just go to work, and when I leave, I'm done. I get to do as I please and relax, or hang with my friends, or eat ice cream, or watch a movie, or go on a bike ride, or blog! tehe. I have many great memories of simply eating popsicles outside in the Spring and Summer. I love popsicles, and I love just sitting on my front porch by myself thinking and eating a cool popsicle.

Also, warm weather means that it's tourist season at home. I love this because my little, po-dunk small town turns into a busy, happening place filled with people from all over the world. It's just so cute and fun! I live in the coolest place in the world!

The best part about summer is, I get to be home! I get to have home cooked meals and my own room that's been mine for years, not just months! It's so awesome! And I get to be with my family all the time. They rock my world.

So the next 2.5 weeks better hurry, because I have Spring Fever hard core!

No comments:

Post a Comment