Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh My Car

So my most recent awkward moments both have to deal with Betsy Bug. The first one happened a few nights ago. It snowed really bad so I was scared anyways and my brain was slightly flustered. We went to our friends house and I had parked in the driveway. Later, I put the car in reverse, went down the driveway and tried to turn my car and it wouldn't go anywhere! Turns out I hadn't started my car....The second awkward moment wasn't even my fault! (at least I don't think it was) I went to the gas station and opened my car door, from the inside, and my stinkin car alarm went off! and I couldn't figure out how to stop it! Once I got it to stop I opened my door again and it went off again! It proceeded to go off like 4 times! I was so embarrassed. Then I went and picked up my friends from their house and it did it again! I finally got it to stop for good. Thank goodness. It was so weird!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahah i wish i would of been there to see your expression...

    ReplyDelete