Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hey! I Have a Blog!

So...I'm not sure how this whole blog thing works... so bare with me. I've been thinking about making this blog for a long time, and after being bugged enough about it...I've decided to give it a go. To start off I will share some awkward experiences from last night.

  • First of all, I was at Family Home Evening and I thought I was wearing matching pants with a girl named Alice (Well her name isn't really Alice, I'm just changing all the names, remember?). Anyways as soon as I noticed I said, as the room went completely silent, "Alice! We're wearing the same pants!" I got a few strange looks after that, and it turns out they weren't even the same brand of pants!

  • Second awkward moment: I was on a date and we had gone to get ice cream (YUM!). We just ate it in the car on our way to the movie theater. He let me try his so i ended up having two cups of ice cream in my hand and he said, "Pound them!" So of course i hit the cups together with a very confused look on my face. I soon learned that "pounding" something also means eat it. He was telling me to eat them both! My bad!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You are awesome!!! Love ya girl!! You keep us smiling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! I needed that today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny! I'm glad you have a blog now. It will be another way for us to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a typical kandance moment ha ha!

    ReplyDelete