Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just One of Those Days

For those of you who know me personally, you know that sometimes I just struggle. Sometimes I say things that come out weird and do things to embarrass myself. People think I'm crazy-but I think I'm awesome. Just sayin. It mostly happened during dinner...
  1. My roommate, Betty, is a Food Network fanatic just like me! So we were discussing our favorite shows right before dinner. Our favorite is Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I was talking about how my dream honeymoon is to go on a Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives roadtrip. My other roommate, Gertrude, thought I was talking about my dream husband. I went on to say, as two boys walked into our apartment, "I don't really think about my future husband, just our honeymoon." Ya...it sounded really bad! I just really want to go to all of the restaurants.
  2. I can't remember why I started laughing, but I was laughing and eating and accidentally spit out some of my food. EMBARRASSING!
  3. I was about to take my bowl to the sink and said something and moved my bowl-flinging soup all over the counter and my chair.
  4. This last one isn't very funny- but my friend, Fredrick, said I should put it on my blog. I was trying to figure out how to make a clappy noise one handed. I though you could do it my moving your wrist up and down. But Fredrick pointed out that it's impossible to reach your fingers to your wrist no matter how hard you try. It took me like five minutes shaking my hand up and down looking like the biggest dork ever to figure it out. So I guess you have to shake your hand sideways. Give me a few weeks of practice, and I'll figure it out.
Hopefully tomorrow is a little less embarrassing. I'm not counting on it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment