Thursday, April 5, 2012

Obsessed

I am obsessed with a few glorious things right now. And it's slightly disgusting, distracting, and magical.

1. Twitter. Yes. I love tweeting. Way too much. My roommate and I have this horrible problem of tweeting each other while we are in our own rooms in our apartment. It's disgusting. But I feel like sometimes I make some pretty good tweets. Also, it's a great distraction in class if I'm on the verge of falling asleep.


2. Sleeping. I'm a grandma. Because of this, I miss out on late night memories with the amigos. It's a sad world. But dreamland is a party.


3. Coral. Maybe within the last 4 weeks, I became the proud owner of coral pants and two coral dresses. I just feel like springtime magic when I wear coral. P.S. I know that isn't me wearing adorable coral shorts, but I wish it were...so just imagine it k?

4. Tumblr. I just got one of these a couple weeks ago. I have two whole followers and I have no idea how it works...but I know it is full of pictures of my boyfriend, which is all I need.




5. Josh Hutcherson. Man he's a cute boyfriend. If you don't know him, get to know him. Then you will know why he is the best ever.

I think that's it on my list of obsessions.........
(Since this post was short, feel free to drool over J. Hutch for a sec. I'll allow it.)





No comments:

Post a Comment