Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Want


These sandals!
They are called Sseko Sandals.
Sseko Sandals are created by women in Uganda trying to earn money to go to college.
They also all have the same base and you can buy a buttload of different straps (if you have the money) and lace them up differently everyday! Legit huh?

So thinking about these hard working women who would do anything to go to school really made me super grateful for the opportunity to be here at school! I know I'm not as grateful as I should be all the time (sorry guys, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to like homework!) But it really is the best thing ever. I am so blessed to be having such great experiences and learning so much! I've grown so much in the past 2 years and I can't wait to see what the next...2, 3, or 6 (depending on what I end up doing with my life) bring!

So since I did 101 Lessons From the Past 12 Months last year, you guys better be ready for something just as epically awesome as an overview of this school year in a week or so when I'm all done

Bring it Finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment