Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Funny Dream

So today I had two finals and decided to wake up early to finish studying for them. I had set my alarm for 5:45, hoping to get up at 6:30. I ended up getting up around 7:00 which was good, but while I was hitting the snooze button every five minutes for and hour and fifteen minutes I had a sweet dream. In this dream, I had hired the characters from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers to come and wake me up early because they lived on a farm and farmers wake up early. So they came to help me wake up and made me flapjacks! The funniest part is that I've only seen Seven Brides for Seven Brothers once when I was really young and my high school did it for their annual musical. I don't even remember what happens except that the brothers live on a farm. Needless to say it was great entertainment!



1 comment: