Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Red Vs. Blue

I have always considered myself a Ute fan. Always. Mostly because Zane Taylor plays there, it bugs some of my cousins, and they're colors are red, white, and black, which means I don't have to buy a new outfit to support them. I know, lame reasons, but they work.


But I am currently facing a dilemma...




I'm planning on transferring next year to Utah or BYU because both have my programs and aren't located in Logan (sorry USU). If I go to the U, then I could get a full tuition scholarship and my Associates degree would transfer right over. But if I go to BYU then I'd know more people right off and be in an environment more similar to SUU. And BYU's just a good school. I haven't decided where I want to go yet, so I don't know who to root for anymore! It's kind of a problem.



So as for now I am my own house divided! Go Coutes! or....Go Uters!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I am one of those obnoxious cousins who loves BYU, I'm going to throw my two cents in. First of all, rough decision! Both seem to be really good choices. You know I'm a BYU girl at heart, but it would be hard to pass up a scholarship. I think you'll succeed no matter where you choose to go, but just think how cute you'd look in blue! :)

    You're awesome! I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete