Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grateful for Laughter

Laughing is probably my most favorite thing in the entire world! Without it I'd probably cry all of the time out of embarrassment. Let's take a look at yesterday for example...
First of all, I spent the entire day reading! Shouldn't have been to harmful...but whenever I didn't read, something bad happened haha. For lunch I had left over spaghetti. When it was done warming up, I got it out of the microwave and started walking to the table. When I was almost there, I started looking at something and all of the sudden my hand lost balance and there was spaghetti everywhere!!! My mom was slightly (k maybe more than slightly) annoyed because it almost got on some important stuff on the table. But I couldn't stop LAUGHING! Then my dad joined in on the laughter, and soon enough we were all laughing our heads off! Awhile later I was going to my little sister's soccer game with my mom and we were going to a Relief Society thing afterwards. My mom was bringing a vase of flowers and I had to hold them in the car. Before we even left the drive way, I had water poured all down my shirt and it looked like I wet my pants! My tan pants! So embarrassing. Yet again, all we could do was laugh. Haha good times.
Anyways, like I said, if I didn't have the ability to laugh at situations like that, I would just be devastated all the time because I would feel so embarrassed. Don't get me wrong, I definitely feel embarrassed, but I don't dwell on the negative and make it funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment